Aubrey showing off her new necklace and bracelet. She has been wanting a necklace for a few days now. So, she was thrilled this morning when I told her I made her one last night. (if you click on the picture it will make it bigger so you can see the necklace better.) It is so fun to have a little girl.
.
I told the kids to get their shoes on so we could go to the store. They came running in ready to go in these...... My kids love their boots! Gotta love it!!! Now, we are really ready to go.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Untitled
Posted by Texas Tingey at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 nice things said:
Cute necklace!
Great job on the necklace!! Love it! Aubrey is so so pretty! Love her big blue eyes! And Wesley..what a handsome little guy he is too! I take it from all the pictures he never got the throw up bug that Aubrey had?? You must have cleaned really good!! :) Never once, at our house, has one girl gotten sick and the other not.
LOVE IT! Also I am dying to try that pizza recipe. You sure have a lot of pizza recipes-you're always the one who doctors up pizza's and makes them yummy for playgroup!
How adorable. Gotta love em that's for sure. The pizza looks good too. My kids are so picky I doubt they would eat it though. Can you come up with a teen age pizza? Or teen age anything. It seems all they will eat is burritos, raman noodles, or subway.
I LOVE their boots! Alissa and Anika (our friends little ones) both have a pair of cow girl boots that they wear all of the time. Do you remember Etsys cow girl boots that she wore all of the time? And that pizza looks so yummy.
ok...I just clicked on the picture to see Aubreys bracelet and necklace..How Cute! And talk about Big Blue Eyes! It was just a blue day for that girl all the way thru! How adorable.
your kids are adorable! They look so much like you! Easton loves to wear his boots too! kids are so fun!
What cute kids you have. I agree, little girls are fun, but I wouldn't know the difference since I only have girls!!
My kids are freaking out at how big aubrey is! she does look tall! And she is absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment