Friday, June 6, 2008

Nerves

Aubrey is feeling a little better today. She hasn't had a fever since earlier this morning, and was up playing with Wesley. So, I decided we would go on a little field trip to Target to get a couple of things to send to my sister-in-law, who is due to have a baby soon. I needed out of the house, and so did Aubrey. So, it worked out well. Of course, while we are there, my kids asked to go to the toy isle over and over and over until I finally gave in just to keep them quiet. It is actually kinda fun sometimes to walk up and down the isles and see what new toys are out. Well, apparently I was not keeping pace with Wesley like he thought I should. We were in one isle looking at the 'furr real' pets and Wesley wanted to go look at some pirate ship. Aubrey was enjoying the little furr real puppy, so I was waiting for her. All the while Wesley was stomping his foot and saying, "mom! Hurry! Come on!". I kept telling him to be patient because we needed to wait for Aubrey. He finally said to me, "Uhg Mom! You are getting on my nervous!". I burst out laughing. The kid is cracking me up these days! I told him it is "nerves" not "nervous" in that context. But he still said, "Yeah, nervous!"

3 nice things said:

Rose said...

I'm glad Aubrey is feeling better. Your children really bless your life in the funny ways as well as the rest. It's good they make you laugh, we need to laugh; how cute.

HOPKINS said...

Wesley is so cute, its funny how things are percieved in kids minds!! the personality's of each kid is amazing!!

Mendoza family said...

I love Wesley!! I can't wait to see "ya'll"