Morning came and with it, smiles
and wonderings of what to do.......
and wonderings of what to do.......
Then suddenly, blue eyes grew wide
and
smiles crept across tiny lips
giggles danced around
sweet covered faces
beaming with delight!
Chocolate has that effect on most
especially my little sweeties.
6 nice things said:
Trampoline, Sprinklers, Chocolate pudding. What a great combination! Children get to have all of the fun. Alas, Adults have to enjoy times like that through our children or reality tv.
How cute!! Btw - Aubry looks just like you in that picture!!!
Yum, chocolate pudding... are they finger painting with it?
(Yes, if my girls are anything like I was, I'm in for many more surprises on my camera!!)
How FUN! Funny, chocolate seems to be the theme. I remember when I used to have ya'll do pudding painting. I remember one time I did it for a family home evening with all the kids. My walls and floors were covered with pudding. Smart thinking, outdoors is a better place. Looks so fun. Maybe I'll do that with Kelly and Lindsey, um if they will. The last time they pudding painted was in Winnemucca. LOL
Did you write that cute little ditty about chocolate?
Danelle, yes I did write that cute little ditty about chocolate.
Post a Comment