Aubrey got this dress from her daddy. He bought it for her when he went to Argentina a few months ago. He did a great job picking it out! I've been meaning to put up a pic. of her in this dress forever! I love it! Isn't she beautiful?
I have had a few conversations with different people lately about good children's vitamins. My kids love, love, love this vitamin. It is Nature's Plus brand. They actually ask me for a vitamin every day. And I like them too. I have a hard time with vitamins...they make me feel sick a lot. But these don't. I took them the whole time I was pregnant with Aubrey. Anyway, the point here is, if you are looking for a good children's vitamin, this is a great one. I don't like the gummy vitamins and those that are like "candy". To each his own, but I think that kids need to realize there is a difference between treats, and things that are actually good for your body. However, if that is all you can get your kids to take, it is defiantly better than nothing. (yes, my kids do get to eat candy and treats. But I also offer them a lot of healthy snacks too. Like carrots and apples and celery, and Wesley's new favorite treat, broccoli!)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Health and Beauty (posted by Debbie.)
Posted by Texas Tingey at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 nice things said:
That dress is WAY cute!! And Aubrey is even cuter! :) I just might try those vitamins. Where do you buy them?
Yes SHE DOES look BEAUTIFUL. My kids LOVE VITAMINS and so they might just have to try these. You are such a Blogger Debbie I don't know how you survived all those months without this!
Aubrey is so beautiful. I asolutley love the dress too. A special dress for a special girl.
I've used those vitamins before. They are good! I used to give them to Kylie, Kelly, and Lindsey, and yes myself too. Smile!
Yes, she is beautiful, and Brady has great taste! When are you guys coming this summer?
Yes, she is beautiful, and Brady has great taste! When are you guys coming this summer?
Where do you buy those vitamins? Easton always asks me every morning for his vitamin too. Thank goodness or I would probably forget to give it to him everyday. Thanks for the advise on what to feed a two year old. He never eats but I will keep offering. I also have tried a lot of recipes in the book Deceptively Delicious which he does eat some of them. Its a great recipe book, you should look into it if you don't have one already or the website is deceptivelydelicious.com
oh and the dress is beautiful. What does your husband do that he gets to travel?
Post a Comment