Friday, June 13, 2008

The Latest......

Aubrey had her first experience with gum! I would give her a little piece and she would stand there with her mouth open and laugh. She wouldn't really chew it. She sure thought it was funny though. And yes, it did eventually end up all over her hands. LOL
I went in for a little touch up on my hair.............ummm, I really don't know what to say, except I got a little more than a touch up.
Literally, Brady's hair is barley shorter than what mine is at this moment. I am pretty sure this is the shortest it has EVER been. Was it really just last November that my hair was to the middle of my back? (it will grow, it will grow, it will grow.............*sigh*) Really, I have loved having the short hair. It is different every time I get it cut, because I go to somebody new every time. Just haven't found the golden hair stylist. My golden hair stylist all live in Utah!!
We hit Splash Town today. It was fun, as always. We were having so much fun I didn't get around to taking many pics for y'all. Next time, okay?

7 nice things said:

Jenn said...

You look good no matter how short or long your hair is!!

We're off to good old Splashtown this afternoon...thankgoodness for Splashtown!

Crystal P said...

I think it looks cute!! I sometimes think about cutting all of my hair off again, but Bryan begs me not to. So, I won't do it....yet. lol

Rose said...

I think your hair is adorable. Our splash town is at the dam. LOL
Today the kids swam to a rock and did a lot of splashing. LOL Oh - and, I love this song by journey.

Mendoza family said...

I think your hair is very fassionable. of course I am partial to short hair. you have the face for it to be short though!!

Cassie Cruz said...

It is short!! But it is still way cute. I just had Michelle cut my hair a little shorter. It probably isnt too much longer than yours. I too like short hair. I spike my back and sides out. You should try it and see if you like it.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! You always look cute though...short or long.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair cut Debbie!