Friday, June 6, 2008

"Motorcycle Box"

Thursday is recycle day. We have a green, plastic box that we fill up during the week with all of the plastic and paper to recycle. So, I went out side to throw something away and said to myself, "where did my recycle box go?" Apparently Wesley heard me. I went in and Wesley kept asking me, "mom, did you find your motorcycle box?". I was so confused. He asked if I checked the garage. He even went and looked in the garage for me. So, through a series of confusing conversations about the "motorcycle box", I finally figure out what he means.........THE RECYCLE BOX! It had blown a little way down the street. So, Wesley went and got it for me. So, funny.

3 nice things said:

Rose said...

I can not stop laughing about the motorcycle box.
So Cute! Praise the Lord for our children/grandchildren.
Love ya all.

Kylie said...

Haha thats so cute. Little kids are so smart!! Haha I read that and laughed the whole time!! lol. I love ya guys and hope to see you soon!!

<3 Kylie

Cassie Cruz said...

Kids percieve things so funny. Remember when I thought Grandad Hawkins was Grandpa Corndog? I cant wait to see you guys in Aug.