Sunday, June 1, 2008

Johnny Rockets




MMMM........Chocolate Malt!!!!




Aubrey wouldn't dance when the waiters and waitresses were up doing their thing. She waited until they were finished. She was to intrigued, watching them sing and dance.


It has been just over 10 years since I have been to a Johnny Rockets. I was talking to some of my friends from church about how we were wanting to find a really good hamburger place........You Know, home made burgers and fries, yummy malts etc. Well, one of my friends suggested Johnny Rockets. I didn't even know there was a Johnny Rockets in Texas. I thought it was something you only found back east. The last time I ate at a Johnny Rockets was when I was a nanny in Boston. I was so thrilled to find out about a Johnny Rockets here in Houston, I went home and told Brady we had to go there for dinner. So, last night we went and I introduced my family to JR. Not the best night for a first time visit...............there was a whole soccer team of teenage girls there. I am sure you can imagine how noisy it got in there. Nonetheless, we had fun. Especially the kids with their chocolate malt. Aubrey was most excited about the dancing and singing. The manager got a kick out of watching her dance around.

7 nice things said:

Walkers said...

Homemade hamburgers... I didn't know such a thing still existed!! You guys looked like you had a good time!!

Rose said...

What a fun place! Looks like you'll had a great time. Right On!

Crystal P said...

Hey Debbie! It's okay, I stalk your blog too! :) It's great that we can keep up with all the families even though we are so far away from each other. Talk to you later! btw, you have really cute kids!

Kylie said...

Wow!! Looks like fun!! The kids are getting so big, and I STILL havnt seen Aubrey since she was born. Anyways your family is soo cute!!

Melanie said...

oooh! sounds like fun! we'll have to go! mmm....malts!

Cassie Cruz said...

Someday, when we finally make it to Texas, you'll have to take us there. We really want to check out Dave and Busters too. The kids look like they did enjoy their malts. Especially that last picture of Wesley with the HUGE bite on the spoon. heehee And Im hoping we will get to go to the family reunion. Are you guys going?

Anonymous said...

I love Johnny Rockets! We used to go all the time growing up. What a fun place to take the kids. Greg and I have yet to do that, but we will have to soon. Cute pictures!