The kids wanted to try out their new swim suits that Grandma Tingey bought them (thanks grandma!) They settled for the bath tub since it was 7:30 pm and time for a bath and bed. Ya think they need more room? Maybe, but for the time being they are having fun.
Blowing Bubbles
Tag! How To Play This Game of Tag. Post these rules on you blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it is... (Debbie Answering, just so you know)
3 Joys
1- Being married to the most amazing man on the planet! I love him more every day!
2- My whole extended family and in-laws (especially my sisters)
3- My religion....I am who I am because of the things I have found to be true.
3 Fears
1- Mental Illnesses
2- evil people and the things they do without conscience
3- being hated or just not liked
3 Goals
1- Build up a huge retirement
2- Teach my children that "It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice" (don't know who that comes from. My mother-in-law has this in her kitchen window on a little plaque.
3- Successfully grow lavender
3 Current Obsessions
1- keeping my house clean (at least down stairs)
2- making bows and bracelets for Aubrey
3- thinking of ways to decorate my house
3 Random Surprising Facts
1- I collect thimbles
2- I like to clog (just inherited a pair of clogging shoes from a nice woman in my ward)
3- I would like to learn photography
I tag who ever has not done this that would like to participate.
3 nice things said:
I think I might get some tap shoes and Alyssa and I will join you and Aubrey on the patio for some clogging lessons-will tap shoes work. Wouldn't that be a sight!! Defintely something to Blog about!!! You go girl! You're awesome.
Yes, tap shoes work. Aubrey has tap shoes. We have fun. That would be so fun!!
I have go to get some clogging shoes so we can do our talent show next year! You are awesome and you just keep bowing and beading!
Post a Comment