Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dinner with the Elders

Elder Dewitt and Elder Peterson
YES! Chocolate chip pancakes!

Brady went out with the Elders for a few hours on saturday. They hadn't eaten dinner, so instead of them going back to their apartment for spaghetti, they came to our house and made pancakes, sausage, and eggs. It was a fun treat for them and us.

5 nice things said:

Young Family said...

Did you make them eat as much as we had to eat at DAs? Why did you give them such tasty things to eat? I thought you were supposed to make them eat disgusting food and watch them squirm.

Anonymous said...

I think next time we hould make them eat a huge plate of rice and beans with a drink made from Quaker oatmeal blended with fruit. Oh the memories I have of people feeding me as a missionary. And we could not refuse.

AnzBlog said...

Oh the tneder mercies of the members....lol

AnzBlog said...

Oh the tneder mercies of the members....lol

AnzBlog said...

oops, still new at comments. didn't meant to post twice especially since I cannot spell.

oh, the Tender mercies of the members...lol