I could not get this girl to co-operate for me so I could take her picture. I finally said, "Aubrey, look I have candy! Do you want some?". (Mean of me, I know, but I really wanted a picture of her.) So, she finally looked at me and said, "yeeaahhh" in that funny little way she says 'yeah'. Those who have visited lately, or who know us here, know the 'yeah' I am talking about. It is so cute and so funny. Anyway, she got over the fact that I really didn't have candy pretty quick.
Wesley is loving this whole trampoline thing. *sigh* I am so glad. And the sprinklers under the trampoline are wonderful, since it is so hot now.
The finished product!!
For family home evening tonight, we all jumped. It was so fun. Wesley and Aubrey thought it was hilarious to watch Brady jump really high and do tricks.
Brady worked really hard today to get this all put together. THANK YOU DADDY!! It was so hot today. It was a sacrifice to be out in that hot sun putting this thing together.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Our New Toy
Posted by Texas Tingey at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 nice things said:
How fun! I want a trampoline. I havent jumped on a tramp in ages. I would probably need a diaper like grandma bills. How hot is it there this time of year? And how do you get this comment page to stay on the blog page so the music can stay on?
LOL first I have to say I loved Cassies comment about needing a diaper to jump on the trampoline - I second that.
I am glad to see you got the jumpoline. I love the way Wesley talks. Your family will love it that's for sure. Aren't Dad's great!
Love it! Robert said to me last night when we were in the backyard, "Did you know the Tingey's got a trampoline?" So cool! Between both of us - we have it all now! :) Good planning!
Post a Comment