After nap time, we usually go hang out on our drive way, so the kids can ride bikes and play with any neighbor kids that may be out. I feel terrible, because I have told Wesley he needs to be careful and watch for cars and stay out of the road so many times, that now I think I have made him afraid of leaving our drive way! Definitely not my intention. I tell him to go ride on the side walk and he won't go because "the vehicles will run on top of 'him'". So, we are working on that one. In the meantime, his new favorite thing to do is start at the side of the drive way, and go as fast as he can up onto the grass and then make himself crash. So, we got photos of it yesterday. It is hilarious. I get a kick out of how dramatic he makes his crashes. Aubrey thinks he's insane. He does this over and over! LOL (notice the back ground, how clean the garage is? We just did that last weekend. And yes, the Oldsmobile still has Utah plates!)
I get to count him off.....1,2,3, GO! And then he is off pedaling as fast as his legs will go.
He made it up onto the bumpy grass. I wish I had sound because here is where he starts going, "Whoooaa whooooaaa, whoa, whoa" leaning from side to side as fast as he is pedaling, like he is in an earthquake or something.
Finally, very dramatically, he leans hard enough to one side that he tips over and the bike comes down on top of him. You'd think it would hurt. If it does, he doesn't care. He is having to much fun!
He was a good sport and held his position so I could get a picture of him from the front. He was thrilled that we were catching his dare devilish act on the camera. (I stuttered there for a moment and almost said film! Then I realized my camera doesn't use film!) Anyway, he is so funny! Aubrey is somewhat concerned, and somewhat confused at his definition of fun.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
One, Two, Three GO!!
Posted by Texas Tingey at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 nice things said:
What a total boy move! Fake crashing, I love it! Whatever floats their boat!
You are lucky to have consistantly nice weather so you can be outside. It sound again today here.
Post a Comment