Wesley didn't want a "blue" man, he wanted a green one. And he didn't want him to be little, he wanted him to be "big like a daddy".
This is what really happened to the little blue man after he was pushed from off the top of the building.
Ummm........I am not good at drawing. But I am sure the Little Blue Man wears a baseball cap. He is probably about 3 feet tall.
I know this looks purple, but here is our attempt at the Little Blue Man in 3D.
Aubrey thinks he is pretty cute.
For those who do not know who or what the Little Blue Man is, you are seriously missing out. It is one of the cutest songs ever. Click here to view the song on youtube. It is sung by a woman named Betty Johonson.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
The Little "Blue" Man
Posted by Texas Tingey at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 nice things said:
I am still laughing. I think that's pretty cool that Wesley has a mind of his own and that's that.
I loved the sence of humar of how the little blue man looked after falling off the roof. How cool, a baseball cap. It's fun to see the different views of the little blue man.
This has been fun!
What happens to the Little Blue man when he gets a bruise?
Or when he holds his breath?
Does he turn a different color?
How cute! Wesley is so funny. And that is a good question...what color does he turn if he holds his breath? hhhmmm... Your little blue man is so cute Deb. I think I like him in a baseball cap.
I love that. I've only heard The Little Blue Man from you in Spain. Thanks for the fun memories.
Post a Comment