You may be wondering what this is; it is Wesley's version of a "snowman". He was the little ring leader tonight. We were watching our friends girls so they could support their neighbor by attending her choir concert, and Wesley got this great idea that they could all work together and build this. So, he was a little bossy saying things like, "Kadence, hold this!", "Come on guys, get all the balls!", but none of the girls seemed to care. They just did exactly as he asked. They finally figured out that the balls were not going to stay on top of each other, so they asked for some tape. When that didn't work, they gave up and went on to this..................
Bird calling!!!???? They all gathered around the ball, with Wesley as the leader of course, and started chanting while hitting the ball, "Come here birds! Come to our yard!" over and over again. It was so funny.
Ohhhh! So sweet!
These two are crazy together. They are great friends.
We are gonna miss "the girls", Kadence and Cambelle. We just love 'em!! They are moving away in a couple of weeks.*sigh*
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Friends
Posted by Texas Tingey at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 nice things said:
I love your profile and your kids are so dang cute! You seem to have the perfect little life. I coudn't get to your blog from my blog. I don't know how to add you to my blog. Maybe you could give me some pointers sense you are so good at this blog thing.
Wesley cracks me up! When ever I read your blog I just laugh. Never a dull moment, is there?
Those kids are so funny. Him and Kadence sure do get along with each other. They are always on the same plane (good and bad). It sure is sad that the Ryan and Tawnee are moving away. It seems we always find the best people to play Settlers and it never lasts.
LOVE the picture of Welsley at the top. HEY so I read today that Mosquitoes DON'T like Lavendar so I am going to get some lavendar ASAP to start growing. You'll have to let me know if you are mosquito free with your lavendar!! So next Tuesday...Clogging?? Late morning? Let me know?? Let me know if you have any camping questions or need to borrow any camping things.
The friendships of our youth, memories for a life time!
Post a Comment