Aubrey, Wesley, Aunt Michelle, and Uncle Josh in front of the old time ice cream truck.
Wesley thought this was a cool train.
Aubrey had the most fun jumping off this little step.
mmmmmmmmm....smelling the flowers.
???????
We went on a little field trip today with Michelle and Josh. I wanted them to see some of the country. It is beautiful out there. So, we went to Brenham and went on a tour of the Blue Bell Creamery. The best part of the whole tour is that you get a scoop of ice cream at the end.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Field Trip to Brenham
Posted by Texas Tingey at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 nice things said:
Looks like you had fun. Wesley seems to always find a train. I am glad you didn't get any heavy rain.
How fun. I love your hair cut. It still shocks me though every time I see a picture of you with short hair.
Post a Comment