
We had a some really hard rain last week and wouldn't you know, it filled up the sandbox! Wesley was thrilled, as you can imagine. I was totally wrapped up in reading and sent the kids out to play. When I came back to reality, this is what I found; Aubrey took her baby doll swimming in the muddy water (baby doll is NOT water proof), and Wesley was filling all his trucks, cars, and buckets up and dumping them out on the patio. FUN!! Honestly, I wouldn't trade cleaning up messes for anything. I love my kids and feel so grateful I can be at home with them.

My kids have the BEST aunts and uncles in the whole universe!! Seriously! I love my siblings and I love Brady's siblings and I know they all love our kids! Once again, I am so grateful for each of them. Wesley and Aubrey (and mom) were thrilled to
receive more fun books from Aunt Laura yesterday!! Thanks Laura! You are so thoughtful. (I know Aubrey looks more interested in her shoe than the books here, but trust me, she loves the Curious George book.)

My kids are so lucky to have uncles who love to chase and wrestle! Wesley especially loves it! Here is Uncle Josh giving Wesley a bull ride. He had a blast playing with Josh while he was here.

It is always an adventure going out to eat as a family. Our kids enjoy going to restaurants. Sometimes we enjoy it too. Today, we went to
Goode Co. BBQ for one last lunch with Shell and Josh. We stopped by the office and picked Brady up. The kids love to go to
daddy's work.

Look at those beautiful babes!! (especially the smaller gal wearing her grandmas shades!)

Attempting to take a picture in front of the Houston Temple back in February.

Wesley and his cousin
Avina loving the ferry ride down at Galveston.

Grandad and Granny Ann are so thrilled to be waiting in line for a train ride.

Grandma
Tingey and Brady looking for butterflies.
The past few months have been so fun! We have had more family come to visit us in three months than we have had the whole time we have lived in Texas. Probably because we are now in a house and have room for people to come. HOORAY!
Michelle and Josh left today. It was fun to have them. We will miss them just like we miss everyone else.
I have been thinking a lot about family and the wonderful relationships we share. I am so happy to have two families that love and care about me and my little family. I know somebody is always thinking of us, praying for us, wondering how we are, hoping we are happy, and just loving us. What a blessing!!
In our extended family, we have some that are going through some really trying times. From health related issues, to divorce. And probably there are some who have struggles we don't even know about. Sometimes I feel helpless in how I can help them. As I have thought of these individuals, I have hoped that they know that they also have so many family members (and probably friends) who are thinking of them, praying for them, wondering how they are, hoping they are happy, and just loving them.
I love the fact that families are there for you, however they can be, in whatever circumstance you may find yourself in. I have also found that beyond my related family members, we have a lot of "family" here in Texas. Through church, and in our neighborhood. There are good people everywhere that care.
Right now, I feel tremendous gratitude for the
Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the strength it gives me personally to endure. My whole life is better because I know who I am, I know Gods plan, and I know how to find peace in this life.
0 nice things said:
Post a Comment