Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our Little Garden

Wesley took this picture of the carrots (this week). We just planted them about 3 weeks ago. We are hoping they will be okay.

The squash and cucumbers last week.

The tomato plant 2 weeks ago.
The strawberries last week.
The strawberries this week.
The squash and cucumbers this week. I went to Home Depot and bought a couple of little trellises. I know the cucumbers will climb.....we're just testing it out to see if the squash will. I really have no idea what I am doing. I just pretend.
The tomatoes this week.


We are attempting to do a little garden in pots. So far, we seem to be doing really well. We have one tomato plant, some squash, cucumbers, a strawberry plant, and some carrots. It has been really fun for the kids to watch the veggies grow.

2 nice things said:

Jenn said...

First of all your new hair cut rocks. I saw you last Sunday and was SOOOOOO confused because I had just seen you Saturday night at the Brightons and was trying to figure out how you suddenly had a new haircut!! Secondly your Garden looks AMAZING! You certainly have a green thumb! Last it looks like you had so much fun with your Sister-YEAH!!! I can tell she's amazing just like you are!! Have a happy week!

Julie said...

Yeah, your garden is awesome! Way to go! I am inspired by you and will try a garden next year!