We made it to Blanding!!
Grampa and Aubrey. Wesley eating cookies!!
Talon and one of the twins. Granny Great.
"hobo dinners" You should have seen some of these customized dinners. I've never seen so much beef! The dinners were yummy. My favorite is to put cabbage and squash in them. mmmmmm.
Unfortunately, our car wasn't the only thing to give us fits. Our camera was/is acting up to. Hence the blurry images on some of the pics. (yes, I am sure it is the camera and not the user) Aubrey and Wesley had a blast in the mountain. I don't think Aubrey has ever been as dirty as she was when we left.
cousin Phoenix. Wesley and Avina pretending to be ghosts.

chillin'

It was fun to relax and visit. Aunt Danelle and granny Ann had some fun things for the kids to do. A scavenger hunt, and bubbles..........the kids had fun and made out like bandits with all the fun little toys from the scavenger hunt.
chillin'
It was fun to relax and visit. Aunt Danelle and granny Ann had some fun things for the kids to do. A scavenger hunt, and bubbles..........the kids had fun and made out like bandits with all the fun little toys from the scavenger hunt.
The first evening in town we had a get together up at Aunt Jenny's..........instead of a BB-Q, we did a desert night! yuuummmmmyyy! Jenny made a really yummy cobbler. Thanks Jenny!! We had been traveling that day and pulled into town just in time for this little shin dig, so we were really tired. But, it was fun to see all the kids and family. And, of course, I didn't get any pics!! I could just kick myself.
Then, we spent the day Friday preparing for the reunion and then headed up to Blue Mountain where Grampa and Gran's cabin is, and stayed the night and had fun visiting and roasting mallows and all that fun camping stuff. I didn't get a pic of our little tent city. Most of us slept in tents, so the guys rigged up a place under a few tarps for us all to set up. Wesley was so excited to sleep in the tent. He really enjoys camping.
3 nice things said:
How very fun. Again, I wish we could have gone...
Looks like tons of fun. It is very pretty up there too.
Love ya all
You are so welcome for the peach cobbler, glad you liked it! We were glad to see you guys, sorry everyone wasn't feeling better!
Post a Comment