We started our trip early; We left Houston by five a.m. I thought the kids would sleep, they woke up and stayed awake for quite a while. But they didn't get to loud until much later on in the morning, at which time I look over at Brady to see him stuffing ear plugs in his ears. I was laughing at him. We decided we need to special order our next vehicle and make sure they put a divider window so we can shut out the noise from the kids screaming and arguing over which movie they want to watch etc. etc....
We stopped by the four corners monument on our way to Blanding. I hadn't been there for since I was a little girl. Now, my kids can say they have been there. Wesley was just anxious to get to Utah.
Aubrey was thrilled about being out of the car. It was a long trip to Blanding. We stopped in Santa Rosa the first night and rested and swam. I think I was more of a whiner than the kids when it came right down to it.
We finally made it to Blanding and stayed the night at Granny Great and Grampas. We went to Grandads that evening and Wesley got to make bullets with some of his cousins. He thought that was pretty cool. A good skill to have, don't you think?
I should have Brady in here. I don't know the process of making bullets. But the grand kids sure think it is neat.
I am not sure which of the twins this is with Wesley??
Here is Davis, Wesley, and unknown twin.
The next morning, we set out for Antimony.................Tune in tomorrow for pics and stories on that adventure.
3 nice things said:
I guess since your widget is up I can officially congratulate you! Woo Hoo!
Glad you had a nice trip! Sorry about the car troubles and the lovely stomach flu. :( We just got over that ourselves... no fun! And WHAT???!! I just noticed that you are pregnant!! YAY!! Congrats!!
Ooh...I love the divider idea. You better get your product out before someone steals your idea! You'll be billionaires!! WHAT!! I just read Jamie's comment!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Congratulations! Way to go Debbie and Brady!!
Post a Comment