We left Blanding and headed off to Antimony to the Rockin' R Ranch. We had a nice scenic drive through Southern Utah........stopped by Goose necks (this stop was the first time our car wouldn't start when we went to leave again......took a few tries, but got goin' and made it to the ranch). It was a beautiful drive. I had forgotten how amazing the land scape is in that part of the country.
I have to thank my sister in law, Christy, for a few of the pictures from the reunion. So, THANKS CHRISTY!!

The kids enjoyed the little hike to the overlook at Goose necks.


If I am remembering right, that is the Dirty Devil River at Lake Powell pictured above.

WE MADE IT!!! The Tingey Reunion was a lot of fun. From rodeos, to Olympic games, to just hangin' out at the playground. We all had a great time.

Neither one of our kids would ride the horse this year. Aubrey was off before she made it all the way on.

Go Grandpa!!! Go Dad!!

Nice hair Aubrey!! (and mom at that)
Aunt Laura is the pretty one in next to Aubrey.
I have to thank my sister in law, Christy, for a few of the pictures from the reunion. So, THANKS CHRISTY!!
The kids enjoyed the little hike to the overlook at Goose necks.
If I am remembering right, that is the Dirty Devil River at Lake Powell pictured above.
WE MADE IT!!! The Tingey Reunion was a lot of fun. From rodeos, to Olympic games, to just hangin' out at the playground. We all had a great time.
Neither one of our kids would ride the horse this year. Aubrey was off before she made it all the way on.

Go Grandpa!!! Go Dad!!

Nice hair Aubrey!! (and mom at that)
Aunt Laura is the pretty one in next to Aubrey.
Wesley loved the Olympic Games. Aubrey wasn't feelin' well this day so she missed out on all that fun.
Aubrey kept asking to go in the boat, but when it came right down to it she wouldn't get in. So, dad, Uncle Chris, and Wesley went for a little ride.
Cute kids! This is Aunt Christy and cousin Nathanael.

Aubrey loves to have her nails painted!!

Aubrey holding her new cousin Henry. Such a handsome guy!!

Wesley and another one of those silly faces.
Aubrey loves to have her nails painted!!
Aubrey holding her new cousin Henry. Such a handsome guy!!

Wesley and another one of those silly faces.
14 nice things said:
So far it looks like you guys had a fun time. The Tingey reunion looked like "loads" (azeys new word) of fun.
How fun! Can I come next year? :)
That is one tiny little lima bean you have in your tummy- LOVE IT! I know your trip was rough for so many reasons but it really looks like your kiddos had a great time! Miss you all too much!
Congratulations! Was all the throwing up sympathy sickness? What is your due date?
Congratulations! Was all the throwing up sympathy sickness? What is your due date?
So fun! Did you do some of your Salsa moves at the dance?? I'm with Jaime-Can we come next year??
All of the pictures are so neat. Looks so fun! It's always good to be back home for sure but the trips are fun. Love ya
Congratulations on your little lima bean! How exciting. I hope you are feeling ok... Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you!
So, what is your due date, Deb? Like the end of marchish?
Man, you guys know how to vacation! The kids looked like they had a blast! Sooo fun making memories!
You all look like you had so much fun! Especially considering everything that happened. Congratulations, too. We're sooo excited! Let us know if you need anything.
OMG I didnt know your were pregnant...dang it sux being far away I never hear anything, well congrats!!
Your reunion looked way fun. I got on the web and looked up rockin r ranch-- I wanna go! What a lot of fun memories you'll have-- a lot of "why us" memories too, but hey, it's all memorable!! And what better time is there to find out you're pregnant! :))
That all looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment