Monday, August 25, 2008

Tingey Baby #3 (8 weeks 2 days 15 hr 22 min 34 sec))

Here is the ultrasound of Brady and Debbie Tingey Child #3. Eight weeks along and already 1 inch head to rump. I think he/she is waving hello.

9 nice things said:

Crystal P said...

He/she is already cute!

eden and david said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!! im so happy for you guys

Walkers said...

How sweet! I love ultrasound pictures. What a miracle these little guys are from day one! I'm excited for you guys. Hope you're feeling better!

Melanie said...

soooo cute!! makes me miss seeing those u/s!! Congrats again Debbie!! Miss you!

Young Family said...

I love getting ultrasounds. It is so amazing to watch babies that are so tiny basically grow right before your eyes. (I have one about every two weeks)

Cassie Cruz said...

Oh that is so sweet!! That ultrasound looks so clear! One inch big! How precious!!!

Rose said...

Awe, how sweet. It's amazing at one inch how precious these babies are.
How exciting, and it does look like he/she is waving.

HOPKINS said...

That is so cute!! i cant wait to get an ultra sound! another cute tingey baby on its way.

Kamill said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!