Monday, April 28, 2008

MEMORIES



Brady and I have been looking through all of our old pics and it has been so fun to remember some of the fun things we have done together.

Before we were engaged, Brady flew me out to California for a week. It was so fun. Here we are at an out look over the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge.





This picture is taken when Brady went on a geology field trip to the Bahamas. Look how clear and beautiful the water is. It sure beats the murky waters you find down at the Galveston beaches.



Yes, he is hot! Brady did indeed have longer hair and facial hair for a lot of our courtship. And I still married him!! J/J ha ha ha I was so madly in love with him it wouldn't have mattered if he had green hair and a fro, I still would have loved him.

He is better than he admits on the guitar. To bad I broke one of his strings trying to tune it for him one day! *sigh* I really need to get him new strings!!



Now you see where Aubrey gets her curls. Isn't he handsome?!! Nice facial hair, eh?



Look at those googly eyes I have for him!! (How do ya like those side burns?)
This picture is taken at my apartment in Provo. The summer of our courtship Brady was gone a lot for geology field trips and then to California to work. He surprised me once and showed up "home" sooner than I thought. I was so excited! I love those kind of surprises! I remember when I was pregnant with Wesley, he went to Illinois for an internship for 2 months! It felt like forever. I got a call from him one Saturday morning (a week before he was suppose to be coming home) and he told me I needed to go look out the window and that there was something waiting for me on the front lawn; an over night delivery he had been working on. And guess what? It was him!!! I burst out the front door and burst into tears (of joy of course).




Brady took me on a date to a Baseball game the week he flew me to California. It was awesome and the first major league game I had ever been to. The whole week was very memorable. We also went on a hike to the beach one day. It was so much fun. We stopped by this lake on our way to the ocean to swim, and by the time I got up the courage to actually get in, Brady and his brother and sister had already swam out to the middle and back and were ready to continue hiking. Oh, but it was fun.


And we continue to make wonderful memories together. Now we have two adorable children to share and make memories with. I am so grateful for my sweet little family! And for my sweet husband who is always so thoughtful of me.






8 nice things said:

Ryan and Tawnee said...

Oh I just love you two! Hey I tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Love the stroll down memory lane!! Y'all were and ARE such a cute couple!

Jenn said...

I love this. I especially love the picture of you gazing up at him with adoring eyes! Thanks for sharing these pictures. You are awesome Debbie!!

nat said...

ahhhh, so sweet!

Hilarie said...

Cutie Patooties! It's so fun to stroll down memory lane - isn't it!?

eden and david said...

YAY for the cute tingey family!

Julie said...

Y'all are so dang ctue! And I didn't think it was possible for y'all to look any younger than you already do! And I think Brady looked good with the longer hair!

Young Family said...

What a fun courtship. I love making memories. I also tagged you on my blog.