Wesley sporting his daddys tennishoes. He is pointing to his flowers we planted from seeds a few weeks ago. Still no blossoms, but they are really growing. He loves to go out every morning and water the lavendar we have growing in pots and check on his "other seeds" we have growing around the tree.
I guess girls aren't the only ones who love to wear big people shoes. Here Wesley has decided to trade in daddys shoes for moms shoes. And there is Aubrey in yet another adorable dress sent from Grandma Tingey.
Aubrey has been observing Wesley a lot lately and trys to do just about everthing he does. She wants to do everything herself and gets very upset if mom and dad try to help. Her latest 'i wanna be like wes' thing is drinking down all her milk after a nice bowl of cereal. At leaste she hasn't picked up on the slurping yet.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Posted by Texas Tingey at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 nice things said:
You are growing LAVENDAR. That is just so cool. I'm totally into that kind of thing. Not that I've done it yet. I just like to use all the essential oils. I must get advice from you if it all turns out well. I'm sure it will because your so talented!!! If not it will be due to the Texas humidity or somthing silly like that.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are.
I love your walls. Did you paint it yourself?
Are you coming to Utah this summmer?
Great job on the decorations! I love them and I love you more because you are my neighbor!
Julie
Hey you!! yes, I finally started a blog...I'm loving how you decorated the house so far! I'm so going to have to order some of the rub ons for the house!! OOOH!! I can't wait to see the bows! I finally saw a sally beauty store the other day, but by the time I got done at target with both girls, we were all ready to get home! Thank you oh so much for being one of my talented bow making friends!!! :)
Yea Tingey Blog! I love what you have done with it! And I am so happy you are back on the internet! Even though we are two doors down from each other - now we can 'talk' even more! :)
Post a Comment