Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Little Photographer

So, I walked into my bedroom yesterday, and there was Wesley playing with the camera. I asked him what he was doing and He said, "I'm just trying to take pictures of me with this pig". He was so determined. He would take a picture, look at it, and then say, "oh darn!" because he couldn't seem to get his whole head in.


He is getting closer!!!!! ("darn")
(this one is for you, grandad! hee hee)

And closer....(This was a "darn it mom! uhg! I can't get it to work! ohhhh uhg!!!!!!!!!)

VICTORY!!! This was the one where he said ever so happily, "Look mom! I did it!" We love this kid!!!!!! He is the best!

2 nice things said:

Ryan and Tawnee said...

We love that kid too, I love his face in the last picture what a character!

Jenn said...

That is just too cute!!!