Monday, April 7, 2008

Making Home Sweet Home



This month marks 9 months of being in our new house! I have finally finished the wall in my breakfast nook, and the one over the fire place. Slowly but surely things are coming together. I am happy with the way the decorating is unfolding. If you can't read, the words arched over our family picture say "All Because Two People Fell In Love". I ordered the word stickers through Upper Case Living. I love them!!

1 nice things said:

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie! I found your blog on Julie's....so glad that you have one too. What a fun way to keep in touch! I LOVE your house...or what I can see of it in the pics. :) You are so talented! It looks GREAT! I am a hug fan of the vinyl lettering on the walls too. Aren't they just the best?! Your kids are adorable as always... I can't believe how big they are getting.