Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To Brighten Your Day...


Cali likes to pull her bottom lip in and then go "mmmmm, mmm, mmmm". She does this all the time.

Trying to crawl.....
ISN'T SHE ADORABLE?? I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH!
Cali sat and tried to crawl for quite some time today, all the while with that little piece of yarn on top her head; which was Wesley's (he is home with a fever today) contribution to the darling outfit given to Cali by one of my many talented friends. Thank you Kelly! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the little Onesies!!!! (and leggings:-) )
Cali's favorite thing to say these days is, "mmmmbu, bu, bu, bu". She really wants to move, but hasn't exactly figured it all out yet. She sorta scoots around on her bum to get toys she can't reach, and she loves to pull herself up on me. She is so happy and loves her brother and sister to entertain her. She had her first night in her crib, with out mom, last night. It went well. She fussed and cried a lot around midnight, so I went up and let her nurse, put her back to bed, and then she slept until around 7 am. Very nice. I hope we can pull another night like that. I actually really missed not having her in my room. I am just like that though. I like having my babies close. But, I know it is defiantly in her best interest to move on. She was getting to the point that she would not sleep unless she was with me. Not good. So, we are moving forward. *sigh* I am learning things about being UNSELFISH by being a parent, that I never could have learned any other way.

5 nice things said:

Rebecca said...

She is cute! How old is she? My peter is everywhere! Crawling and puling up to anything. Ah. I am surprised that she has been sleeping with you still. I kick them out real early! But I sleep better that way and then am more patient in the day. To each his own. You are such a sweetie.

HOPKINS said...

she is getting so big! I have to say wes and aubry look alot like you, but cali looks like brady to me. I still let mj sleep with us sometimes.... trying to get him use to the crib, he does good, but likes to snuggle. so every once in a while i'll get in the crib with him for a bit.[got the idea from brady lol] I have mixed feelings also, you want them with you, but you do sleep better when they arent pushing you off the bed!

Jenn said...

Definetely a day brightener!

Walkers said...

She's so cute!! And, I too am a boob about letting my babies out of my room... which partially explains why Miki's crib was in my room until she was a year old. Should I be admitting that?!

Rose said...

How adorable. She really is a sweety.