Six Years Ago:
Courtship!
Engaged!!
Married!! September 18, 2003
Happy Anniversary Debbie.
I love you!
Brady
Bonus Picture: First dinner in our first apartment. Poor couple has no furniture!!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Six Years!!!
Posted by Texas Tingey at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 nice things said:
Happy Anniversary Debbie and Brady!
You two look cute together!
OH congrats! How fun of you to do that Brady.
Happy anniversary! I love seeing the pics -- Debbie, you married an awesome guy!
Ahhh! Thanks Kaysie! I agree, he is awesome. Brady, thank you for making me sooo happy!! I love you!
Thanks Debbie,
I just love that last picture. We didn't have a table, but we had a cardboard box so we could place our glass goblets. Maybe we should get rid of our table and make the kids eat off a cardboard box. It may be easier to clean.
I love that you guys ate off a card board box! you guys are so cute, so are your kids! happy annivrsary! you guys are awesome and such good examples.love you guys
Happy anniversary to the both of you. Deb, I can't believe how long your hair was! It's so pretty. Have a wonderful day. :o)
Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope it has been a great anniversary for you, and glad you don't have to eat off the cardboard box anymore. I do agree with Brady...I think I'm going to get a cardboard box for the kids to eat at...waaaaay easier to clean.
Happy Anniversary again!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are great!
These pictures are GORGEOUS! The perfect couple and DEBBIE-Brady deserves Bonus Points for this-how SWEET!
congratulations, you two!
miss you, nat
So cute! Congrats, these pictures make me miss ya'll the more. Thanks for taking care of Jr. for a couple days! I am jealous he got to go home.
Love it! What beautiful pictures
Post a Comment