Sunday, July 20, 2008

More Than Ready to Go!!


Repelling at Arch Canyon in Southern Utah.


For the past 3 days, every time we get in the car to go somewhere, Wesley asks,"Are we going to 'Ewetah' (Utah) now?". I have been busy looking for a portable DVD player (found one at Best Buy.....Dual player with 4 headphone jacks! Attaches to the head rest and everything. Even came with two sets of headphones and a remote and a carrying case! Cool!), and doing other random errands and shopping. I let the kids pick out a couple new movies and books but told them they can not have them until we leave for Utah.
We are now down to packing, and purchasing a cooler that will fit on the floor in between the front and back seats, for all the perishables I am bringing along so we don't have to stop for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is another story.
Wesley is so excited to go so he can watch his new movies and see his cousins and grandparents and uncles and aunts, as are the rest of us. I told my dad, this past week has been dragging on and on! It is worse than waiting for Christmas morning! We are so ecstatic to get to see family and friends that we haven't seen for a while! And to do some camping, 4-wheeling, dancing, bow making, our own 'Tingey Olympics', visiting, and repelling! Hooray!! The last time I went repelling was when Brady and I were engaged! After that, every time we were in Blanding I was either with child, or just had a child.

3 nice things said:

Cassie Cruz said...

Hooray! Im super excited too! We will have to ask Dad when we are there if he has the picture of me and you in the bath tub in our pjs. And, ya, Ethan has blue eyes that turn green on occasion. Azey has green eyes that turn hazel on occasion. What do you expect when 3 sides of the family are whities and only one has dark genes.
Only 1 week and 4 days left til we get to see you guys at the reunion!

Young Family said...

I can't wait to see you. It's been way too long.

Rose said...

we are all so excited to see you again. I love the photo of you and Brady
repelling.
Love ya all