Aubrey kept "opening the gate and letting Scruffy out!" Wesley was not happy about that. Wesley was pretending to throw food in his cage, and wanted to bring a cup of water upstairs for him to drink when it was time for bed. What a great imagination!!
Now, I know where the elephant part came from. Brady has a computer game (Age of Empires) that he plays that has elephants on it. Wesley really likes it when the elephants show up on the screen. But I can't for the life of me figure out how Wesley came up with the name 'Scruffy' for the elephant. It cracks me up.
When it was bed time, Scruffy had to go upstairs with Wesley. When we had family prayer, Scruffy knelt down with us and Wesley showed him how to fold his arms, close his eyes, and bow his head. Wesley gave me a kiss good night, and then Scruffy had to give me a kiss good night. Then, Wesley let Scruffy get up on his bed to sleep tonight. It is a good thing he has a queen size bed, elephants are not small!
7 nice things said:
How fun it would be to have an elephant in the house. It was very thoughtful of Wesly to let sruffy sleep on his bed with him. I wonder how long scruffy will live you all. Smiles. Kids are great aren't they!
Very Funny!! I love that story! Very clever ending!
He does have the best imagination. Azey is the same way. It would be fun to see how the two of them played together. :)
scruffy!! how cute!
so we need to get together SOON! we will be closing the 4th for sure, if not possibly the 1st of August! so the ashcrafts will be leaving the houston area by the
8th! :(
I absolutely LOVE children's imaginations.....Go Wesley!
That is the cutest thing I have ever heard. I wish your kids could come over and play with mine. They would have so much fun!
OH the creative minds of children-absolutely love it!
Post a Comment