Whenever I am doing laundry, Aubrey comes running in and says, "I see, I see". So I sit her up on the washer and she sits and watches the water fill up, and then she closes the lid for me and I help her down. I love that kids are so willing to help. Oh! And we figured out another word; "Saw"=Wesley. Isn't that funny? I have no idea how she gets "Saw" out of Wesley, but whatever. It is cute.
Another funny Wesley story: Brady and I went to do a session at the temple last night and had Wesley's favorite babysitter come over, Catherine. He just loves her. Anyway, she told me they were talking and he was telling her how his daddy fixed the power button on the TV and how his daddy knows everything and can fix anything (cute). He said he likes to hammer things with his dad, and then, he invited her over to watch him hammer sometime. LOL. I thought that was cute. I can just see him saying it........"do you want to come watch me hammer?".
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
More on the Cuties......
Posted by Texas Tingey at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 nice things said:
You do have funny cute kids!! Talon likes to put the clothes in the dryer for me then slam it shut sounds like they have a lot in common can't wait till they can play
Hayden likes to put the clothes in the dryer. He wishes I would let him play with the laundry soap too.
Brings back memories for sure. You all liked getting in the dryer with the cloths though. So I always had to watch you close. Awe, sweet are the younger years.
Ethan also enjoys putting the clothes in the dryer and then slamming the door shut. The slamming of the door being his favorite part. So cute are the children.
Post a Comment