NO! Not that kind of "fluff", Granny Ann. Sheesh!
This kind of fluff.............
It started out as a nice little bubble bath. I left the kids for a moment to get their dinner in the oven (corn dogs! mmmm). Then sat down to take a little rest; And when I returned.....

This is what I found! For those who may not know, this is what happens when you have bubble bath in the tub and turn on the jets:)
This is what I found! For those who may not know, this is what happens when you have bubble bath in the tub and turn on the jets:)
Fun, hu? I really wanted to join them; But I am just to large at this time. I wouldn't have fit in the tub with them. I was lucky I got the 'before' picture so you can see just how fluffy the jets make things. I thought it was so cute to see the kids making themselves look like Santa. I remember doing that same thing. I was never fortunate enough to have jets though, dang it. But now.....hmmmmmmmmm. LOL
10 nice things said:
That looks like such fun!!!! your kids have such a good mommy! they are cute kids, cant wait to see what little cali will look like and her little personality
That look so fun.
Okay I'm coming over one day and learning how to make that DARLING WREATH you talented girl you!
I like to do that when I take a bath! Also cool wreath, I gotta make me one of those!
LOL!!! That looks like tons of fun!
...the wreath looks great!!
Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!
Love ya tons!!
Love the bath tub pictures!! Those will be fun pictures for your kids to look back on later on in life!! Love the wreath. You are talented!
I wish I had a bathtub like that with all those cool bubbles!
Yes, those jets do make some great bubbles!
Yes, those jets do make some great bubbles!
ooo-that would be some serious fun! gotta get one of those! and what a pretty wreath...you did a great job!
Post a Comment