Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a Good Sport!!

Little Miss Aubrey has been a pill lately; she squirms around and cries, "ouch, ouch mom!" while I am trying to fix her hair. Now, I know it is all fake because as soon as I say, "sit still and let me fix your hair and you can have some candy" I have immediate cooperation and the cries of "ouch" stop. She is a smart girl, eh?? Well, this afternoon I was trying to get her ready so we could take a family pic to send to Brady's cousin, so I got her to hold still and cooperate by getting her super cool daddy to come in and paint her fingernails and toenails for her. But that was not enough for her, she then wanted to paint his toes and fingers. So, after he was done with her she said, "okay dad, my turn paint yours toes". So, he propped his feet up on the counter and let her go to town. I heard him mumble a couple of times, "this better come off", but otherwise he sat there like a good daddy while she literally painted, not just the nails, but the whole upper half of his toes. He did draw the line when she wanted to paint his fingers too. It was very cute to watch, and I got her hair fixed all cute for the family pic. HOORAY! Thanks for being such a good sport daddy!!

I LOVE her curls!! They are so sweet.

What a professional!!

Lovely, hu? I know, you are all anxious to come over and let her at your toes too.

Such concentration.

And here is our family picture. Shell, Cass....do you see how DARK my roots are?? Can't one of y'all take a business trip and come help me out???

And a better view of my big belly at 36 weeks and 4 days. We're still hangin' in here....BARELY!! We went to Lupe Tortilla today for dinner.......it is all a lie; Mexican food does not put this pregnant woman into labor. But it sure tastes good. :) I didn't finish my meal, I brought it home because it was killing me to sit there in those darn chairs. Uhggg!!! The kids had fun and played in the sandbox just about the whole time.
Brady and the kids did some work in the yard, washed the car, and cleaned the garage today. So, it was a nice and eventful Saturday.

9 nice things said:

Amy said...

Oh, it looks so fun being pregnant. It seems like everytime I check your blog, you're about ready to burst. Time just flies by! I really like your black, green and pink blog.

Kamill said...

Your family is so stinking cute! Your kids are adorable and you are such a cute pregnant girl! miss you

Bennetts said...

I knew you should've cut your hair shorter while we were in Massechusets. You look so cute!! It's like a bean pole holding a basket ball. :o) Take care and I'll chat with you another time. love ya

Crystal P said...

Aubrey can paint my nails anytime! Just think, as of tomorrow, you are officially FULL TERM!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Becca said...

Debbie, I love your blog! You have the funniest stories; I love it. :)

Rose said...

Wow! I have to say that Aubrey did a pretty good job on Brady's toes. :) She's a doll.
The baby looks pretty low and you look so adorable. I know I say that all the time but you are.

Anonymous said...

You still look great!! You are all belly! Have you tried eating eggpant parmesan?? Some women swear by it. :)

Young Family said...

Brady, you rock!

Walkers said...

What a great sport!! You don't need Mexican, you need to fly to SL and have lunch with us!! Aubrey's curls are so cute, I'm jealous! You're kids are both so cute!!