We had to journal Wesley's first experience with poison oak/ivy (we aren't sure which he got into). He is covered in this rash from head to toe. I wish the pics showed it better. It is all red and welted. For those who live in the Houston area, the Mercer Arboretum does indeed have a few shrubs of poison oak and ivy growing on the Arboretum side of the park. So, beware of leaving the path :) Which is to bad because there are so many pretty things to see off the path. *sigh*
Wesley is in good spirits though. He got his feet eaten up by a couple of fire ants tonight also....so he just thinks the rash is really from the fire ants. He is such a crack up; He walked into our bedroom tonight and said, "I am hungry for something black and yummy with brown chunks in it." He was referring to a pan of brownies I made the other night, of which he has eaten practically the whole darn pan!!! I said to him, "Oh, you want some spinach?" and he said, "Noooo! Brownies!". This morning he was frustrated with Aubrey and said to me, "I don't like 2 year olds and I don't like girls!!". I really need to start carrying a note book around so I can write all the funny things he says down because I don't always remember them all. Before dinner he was in to the brownies and I told him to stay out of the brownies until after dinner. I had to physically remove him from the brownie pan because he just ignored me and kept eating. He got really frustrated about that and yelled at me, "I hate moms because they never let kids eat brownies!" Oh my goodness! It is so hard not to just laugh at things like that. I held my laugh and told him not to talk ugly to me. He just stomped away. Little stinker. So, the rash has not phased him to much........he's quite itchy, but still his spunky, funny self.
I love our kids!!!!
5 nice things said:
POOR GUY!! And everyone it is all JENN'S FAULT!!!! I can't believe he then got ANT BITES!!
Oh! That's too bad! I hope he feels better soon.
poooor wesley! I hope he gets to feeling better soon! How are ya? Almost there!!!
Tell Wesley Grandma feels bad for him and that I am getting over my cold so I will not have one when I come.
Poor Wesley, that is so miserable.
Post a Comment