Cali and I got to come home yesterday! Hooray! We are doing well. Cali is a bit gassy....especially at night between 1 am and 4 am, or so. She cries and cries. I gave her some of Peter Gillhams Baby Calm today........so hopefully she will do better. I am happy to have her here though. I feel so much better!
The classic car seat picture....I am pretty sure we have one just like this of each of our kids. This picture was taken at the hospital.
Can you believe we actually fit all 3 kids (2 car seats and a booster) in the back of our little Honda???
Cali hasn't opened her eyes much since she was born. So, when she does, it is a big deal! She has opened them a lot more today. So, this is a rare picture. I think she looks more and more like Aubrey did.
We decided to name her Cali a while ago. I debate on how to spell it. But I like the shorter CALI vs CALLIE. One week, on our way to church, I noticed a Cali Dr; and wouldn't you know it is the street that the hospital is on! If you look out of the window of the room I was in, Cali Dr is one of the 2 streets you see. Pretty funny. But, I like the name and I like how it is spelled. So, we kept it Cali. Our little good luck charm, Cali, born on Cali Dr.
Brady and Dr. Hulme. I am glad he made it in time. :) He did a great job.
Our 3 wonderful children! Wes and Aubrey are so sweet with their little sister. Wesley is very tender with her. Aubrey is very helpful. :)
The kids got to go for a little ride in the security car one day when they came to visit. They really liked that.
7 nice things said:
cali is so cute! Im glad you made it home. we cant wait to see you guys, and Im excited for m.j. and cali to play together!
Your family is so cute! What a fun bunch. I hope things are going well with the little one.
Congrats you guys. Look slike you and Michelle made it. I think I am the only one left in our family to deliver. I can't believe little Debbie had such a big baby. She is so pretty. Wish I could see you guys soon.
What a beautiful baby!! I really like her name too. I told Miki what you named her and she thought it was pretty neat that you named her after our cat!! Hope you guys can make it to Blanding soon!
Cali is so beautiful. All of your kids are. I like the way you came up with how to spell her name too.
:) You have a lovely family. Hugs
Have you tried "happy baby" with her? Take her legs and slowly bring her knees up to her chest and back down. You can also do a full plow by putting her legs all the way over her head. It really helps with the gas, I promise. Maybe I'll have to drop by and show you how, it's hard to describe. Very cute!
Okay now you are right in these picture she looks like AUBREY! I love it!! She's gorgeous.
Post a Comment