Monday, April 27, 2009

A Lesson On Crabs; by Wesley

Paraphrased below, is the lesson we were given on crabs, by Professor Wesley, this morning at breakfast..........

'Crabs have blow holes that hook up to ovens. Humans get sucked into the blow holes and go down, like marbles, and into the ovens. Smoke comes out of the blow holes, too. And that is how crabs eat humans.'

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I am gonna keep my distance when it comes to crabs.

8 nice things said:

Crystal P said...

oooohhhhhhh! I'm definitely keeping my distance from now on! Wesley is so funny!

Jenn said...

Wow. That is one deep guy. I am defintely staying away from crabs.

The Mangrum Family said...

I'm crying - that is soooo funny!

Rose said...

I would like to see how Wesleys mind works. Very good knowlede, I'll definantly stay away from the crabs. I wonder thought if Kindergarten is ready for Wesley, he should move on up past kindergarten. With his knowledge, he should be the teacher.
The pictures are, as usual, adorable.

Lacey Lu said...

LOL!! great lesson...thanks Wesley!! ;-)

Mendoza family said...

Wesley is definately one of a kind! In the most wonderful way!! his stories are my favorite...he should start his own blog!

Walkers said...

Calli is so cute!! And Wesley is a very imaginative kid! I think we'd all be wise to steer clear of crabs now! Kindergarten... I'm not sure. It's a boo hoo/ Ya Hoo year for me. Reality set in that this is the last k-garten registration I'll be doing!! :(

AnzBlog said...

Mr. Wesley,
Thanks for saving me! I am avoiding all crabs! and crabby people!