Monday, May 4, 2009

5/4/2009 Update


LIFE IS GOOD


BUMBO TIME!!




SWIM TEAM PRACTICE




FUN WITH WATER....



LOTS AND LOTS OF RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 nice things said:

Crystal P said...

It looks like life is going pretty well over there! Except maybe the rain. Less rain would be good.

Melanie said...

awww...love the update! Did you get my e-mail? I sent you an e-mail about a week ago.

Renee said...

Boy, Cali is growing!! Wesley looks like a swimmer! Did the kids go out and swim in the road!

Jenn said...

Way cute pictures! Already BUMBO time! Man that girl is just growing. And by the way you have no need to "suck it in." You look FAB-U-LOUS! You were so funny yesterday. I'm so glad Wesley is loving swim practice! Such good exercise!

Don't forget you need to come hang out with me at the gym soon!

Rose said...

Okay, so I know I'm getting old n all.... what is bumbo time? Love the pics. And Blanding thought it flooded... wow that is tons of water.

Rebecca said...

Your family is so cute! Cali looks like Aubrey.

Lacey Lu said...

cute pic of you and Brady!! and eeeya have some water why don't ya! ;-)

AnzBlog said...

Yes, Life is good! and it is soo good to see the pics and read the stories---I love technology!