Thursday, April 23, 2009

Look Out World....Here Comes Wesley!!

Today was Kindergarten round up. Wesley is officially registered to go to school and he is extremely excited! They did a little program, which I didn't hear much of between Aubrey whining for Gold Fish crackers and Cali crying because she wanted to nurse, and then took the kids on a little tour of the classrooms. Wesley came running back to me after the tour and said, "Mom, I love kindergarten! Can I come back tomorrow?". It was so cute. I hope he is still saying that after his first real few days of school.
I am really excited for him. I was a bit frazzled today. But feeling better now that the registration is done.
Wesley is going to attempt swim team this year. We shall see how he does. His first practice is next Tuesday. He is so pumped about it. I love seeing him get so excited about life and the things he gets to do.
He is such a friendly person and LOVES making new friends. Anytime we go out to the park he always looks around for kids that can "be his friend". We went to Chik-Fil-A the other day and Wesley saw a boy about his age and said to me, "Mom, maybe he can be my friend.". That is a phrase we here a lot. I am happy about that. I hope he always feels confident and is friendly with ALL kids.
We are so excited for you to start this new phase of life Wesley! You will do great! We love you!!!

Thumbs up for Kindergarten!!

How do ya like father and son's matching shirts?? The shirt Wesley has on is one our friends gave us from their son. I am lovin' Aubrey's hair in this pic. Talk about a morning do!!

And a blog post wouldn't be complete without a picture of this sweet baby! Cali did not like kindergarten round up today. This is a picture of her from this past Sunday. She was a very good baby at church. It was her first time to attend, and my first time back in a few months. It was great to be back!

4 nice things said:

Crystal P said...

Cute pictures! Gavin and Cierra are registered for kindergarten, too. They are so excited, and I'm just a mess! I can't believe my babies are going to kindergarten in a few months!!!

Jenn said...

YEAH! That's so great that he is so pumped for school. He will LOVE SWIM TEAM! It is so awesome. I am so thankful for it!! It's so good for them and they learn so much and have SO MUCH FUN! Cute pictures! Love the one with you and Wesley! See ya Sunday! Love ya!

Rebecca said...

Yea for Wesley! The time flies doesn't it!

Mendoza family said...

Debbie your hair is growing! It looks great! I think you and I have about the same doo actually!
YOur baby doesn't seem real...You need to come see us!