Here we are folks; the rest of the pics I promised from our holiday with grandpa and grandma Tingey. We went to the battleship, the ice cream factory, shopping at antique stores, and we even made it to eat at the airport cafe while visiting Brenham. The kids liked that because they got to watch all the airplanes.
Aubrey and Wesley had so much fun playing hide and seek and the "chase us" game with grandpa. Aubrey loved dancing with grandpa.
Nick, Brady, Wesley and grandpa got tickets from Santa to go see the Jazz and Rockets play. Aubrey, Debbie and Grandma had a girls night and watched sleeping beauty.
We enjoyed playing games too. We played Zigity a lot. If you have never played, you must. It is really fun. Debbie had fun winning TWO out of three games against Grandpa, Nick, and Brady in Settlers one night. Whew Whooooooo!!!
We had a great visit. We love visitors so anybody feel free to come down when you can.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
MORE FUN PICS.....
Posted by Texas Tingey at 5:56 PM
Labels: holiday with family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 nice things said:
How fun! I love the pic of Wesley in front of "Yao," and the goofy face one with you and Brady! Hope to see you tommorow at Beading/Bow night!
How fun. It is so nice being around family. I can't believe how big your kids are. The last time I saw you was almost three years ago. Wow. And it looks like it will be longer now that the baby is due in May. Ty and Josh will be out there this summer but we are going to Myrtle Beach for our family vacation. Someday we will make it there. But u have to come see us if you come close to here.
Looks like you had a great time with all the family. Someday we need to come see you guys... Looks like Wesely loves his bike!
how fun looks like it was a great christmas! I cant believe how tall aubrey is!!! so deb I posted a new picture of my belly, now you need to put one up of yours. im getting excited for you! love you guys tons!
Looks like loads of fun! Glad ya'll had a good christmas! Keep Smilin'! Life's Gr8! Love ya'll tons!
Post a Comment