Just a little bit of everything..............
Here is some of what we have been up to since the new year began.
Wesley loves to have his picture taken and loves to make crazy faces. He is so funny. Tonight he told Aubrey he had a letter for her and proceeded to read to her, "Dear Aubrey, make good choices, don't pee in your pants or poop in your pants......" And I don't remember the rest because I was laughing to hard. He is such a sweet big brother. He is excited for the baby to arrive and told me the other night that he wants her to sleep by him so he can take care of her. If only it could be that easy for me! He helped us put Aubrey to bed the other night. He took her to her bed and sang her songs and read her stories. It was so adorable. He really is great!
How do ya like this outfit? Aubrey is a 2 year old these days. Need I say more??? She is such a sweetie though and I love her hugs! She likes to wrestle Wesley down. She is one tough cookie. She even held her ground the other day by holding her door shut while Wesley was trying to push his way in. I was impressed. She is so rowdy yet can be so girlie. She has to have a baby whenever we go anywhere and she pretends to rock and feed and take care of them. It is so cute.
Brady taking a little rest, which by the way, he rarely gets to do these days. Chalk that up to a bossy, pregnant wife. Actually, he is just great about stepping in and taking care of the kids and me without me asking. He is very patient with my whining these days. I appreciate all he does more than he will ever know. He is the best!!!
Okay Michelle and Melanie and anyone else interested in seeing my progress........here ya go. My big belly that my family loves to use for a pillow. I think we are about set on naming this girl Cali. She is an acrobat in my tummy these days. I feel like she is constantly turning somersaults in there! I hope she isn't getting all tangled up!!
My newest arrangement to add to our home decor. I kinda miss The Flower Shop and the endless opportunities to be creative with flowers. And I am grateful for Snookie and the many others who helped teach me to make arrangements. It has been a fun skill to have. And saves me money since I can do it myself:)
This is an arrangement I did for Relief Society. I may just put this one on loan and take it back when they release me. The marble plaque was given to me when I was in Young Womens by one of my leaders. I was pleased with how it turned out.
New Years Eve we made a gingerbread house with the kids. Yes, we know that is usually a Christmas thing............but mom never got around to making homemade gingerbread to do the house and then we hit some after Christmas sales, and Michaels craft store had a whole gingerbread house kit on clearance for 3 bucks!! So, Grandma Tingey snatched one up for Wes and Aubrey. They had fun making it and even more fun eating it.
8 nice things said:
Very cool to catch up on you guys lately. Cute stuff. Can we babysit for you this week? Call us!
O-how cute!! your kids are getting so big! they have such cute personality's. your belly is getting so cute! its getting close!
It is always fun to see what you are up to. You look great. Ilike the name Cali. As you know I have a niece Callie.
That Wesley is HILARIOUS. Yeah Debbie you better stop eating so much or you might explode!! How cute! You look darling of course even if you are about to explode. He is going to write a book some day with his witty thoughts!!
You look so cute!!
You look so adorable Deb. Wesley is such a character it is hilarious. I really enjoyed all the pictures, and you do an awesome job with flower arrangements.
I love the pictue of you and Brady together.
Love ya'll
Hooray, family fun, family treasures...nice to see your creativeness with the silk arrangements-such a natural talent you have with that....Cali....sweet!
wesley is so cute in that pic of you two! I looove how little kids ask how you're going to get the baby out! tooo funny!
thank you so much for posting a pic for me! you did so great with the arrangements! you're so crafty!
Post a Comment