Here is Tingey child #3 again. Just a little bigger. This baby is really active. Kept doing summersaults and the doctor was getting frustrated trying to take measurements during the ultrasound. At one point the baby turned toward us and appeared to be waving. The head and arm can be seen in the picture.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 nice things said:
Very exciting! I hope you are all doing well and you are feeling better every day.
How great! I'm glad everything is going well.
awww....so happy for you guys! Hello Tingey Baby! glad things are going well! Had any strawberry ice cream lately?
So precious!!!!!
This was your second ultrasound already! Are you OK? Baby looks great! Call us if you need anything.
How cute!!! arent you getting so excited, I just want to know what you're having now.
Yeah, I got into your blog! So very cute. I love your page design too. I like your 172 days to go counter for baby #3. I can't believe you were outside on the grass. Didn't you get bit by all the red ants and other bugs that Houston has to offer? I wish I could have seen your new house. Now knowing each other's blogs, we can keep in touch. I'll be checking often to help me not miss Houston so much.
Wow, what a neat ultra sound picture. Henry is excited for his new cousin.
Post a Comment