Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Debbie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!

Today is your day. We want to give you everything you want for your birthday. We came up with some wonderful presents for you on your 30th birthday.

From future baby -
30 seconds of feel good time when you don't feel like vomiting.
Also sorry about your back aches. They may get worse.

From Aubrey -
30 continuous seconds free from the constant asking for skittles and suckers.
30 hugs and kisses every day.

From Wesley -
30 "i love you mom" comments when you really need it.
30 hugs and kisses every day
30 continuous minutes without asking to watch youtube videos.
30 bites of dinner eventually

From Brady -
30 seconds of backrub every day with out falling asleep.
30 days when I don't come home from work and say I am not hungry yet when
you are starving.
30 "i love you"

Debbie we love you very much and hope you have a wonderful birthday. you will get your other presents later today.

Future baby, Aubrey, Wesley and Daddy

12 nice things said:

Texas Tingey said...

I have the best family!! Thankyou Brady, Wesley, Aubrey, and baby. I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Debbie!! What a sweet letter from your adorable family!

Crystal P said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!! What a sweet letter from the family! I hope you have a fantastic birthday! miss you!

Lewis Family said...

And I didn't know it; what a cruddy friend am I?! Hope you have a vomit-free, hug-filled, loving day!

Jenn said...

Yeah! This is just awesome what your husband did! What a Sweetheart! And you are the Sweetest of them all. Happy Birthday Deb! Hope you enjoy the Molten Cake!

Bennetts said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm late, but I hope you had a wonderful day. How old are you? 23, 25? Yes, I know your real age. I'm just being a dork. Anyway, I hope you got lots of cake and ice cream. That's my favorite part. Well, have a good day, ttyl.

Hilarie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie! What a horrible friend and neighbor I am! :(

I hope you had a nice day!

Autumn said...

I thought about you all day on your birthday, sorry I didn't call. But it sounds like you got all the gifts you could ever want. You have a great family. I hope it was a great one. I can't believe we're really 30 though?!

Kamill said...

Happy Birthday Debbie, sorry I am late. My 30th is coming up next month. I am really nervous about it. What cute things your family wrote on your blog. I hope you had a wonderful day!

AnzBlog said...

Oh, so sweet! I love your family!
Brady is a very wise man!

AnzBlog said...

Oh, so sweet! I love your family!
Brady is a very wise man!