Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween


So stinkin' cute!!

Leonardo? Michelangelo? 4 years and we still have not figured out which Ninja Turtle he is.


minnie.

little princess.

Witchy Woman


Ahrg! I'm a pirate.
Halloween has come and gone. Wesley was a ninja turtle for, like, the 4th year in a row!!! lol

4 nice things said:

Jenn said...

It took me a few minutes to realize that was YOU dressed up. Great lipstick color girl! Very impressed that you and Brady both dressed up. And I like how Wesley is saving you money by wearing the same costume every year:) What a thoughtful boy!

Walkers said...

You've got to have some of the cutest girls around... I have the other three LOL They are adorable though. You all look great! Way to get into the spirit of Halloween!

Rose said...

How cool! You all look so Halloweeny and looks like you had tons and tons of fun. Love ya all tons.

Dale, Vanessa, Gavin, Linnaea & Duncan Berg said...

OH,,,, MY....GOSH! You two sure went all out huh! I don't know why I'm so surprised. I need to step it up next year aparently ; )