Here is our pretty princess and her baby sister. She had such a fun filled day. I am exhausted, and all the kids are asleep. She wore her Belle dress ALL DAY LONG. To the grocery store, to Chik-Fil-A, everywhere.
I know these are horribly out of order, but here are all of the girls at the end of the party enjoying some delicious Belle cake:-) and ice cream.
Aubrey enjoying a little more cake long after the party was over. Who needs a plate, right?
All of the girls were thrilled when a very special guest arrived at the party; Belle! She did their make-up, she danced with them, she read them "her" story, she played games with them, and we took each girls picture with her.
We decorated for the party and you would have thought somebody had gotten married. Looked almost like a wedding reception. lol These pretty roses that lined the side walk were actually really fun to make!
My friend, Tawnee, made the cake. It turned out really pretty. Aubrey loved it. The doll is the Belle bath tub doll. Worked PERFECTLY!!!
Belle and Aubrey. (notice her pretty crown off to the side? Belle did a little coronation and crowned Aubrey a princess, but Aubrey was not happy about having the crown on her head!)
The girls all waiting in line to get make up.
The story....(notice Aubrey does have the crown on in this picture.) Belle wasted not time and kept right on top of going from all of the different activities. Aubrey's favorite thing, was the game they played, Dance Freeze. The girls had to dance until Belle turned off the music, then they had to freeze until she started the music again. It was fun.
It turned out to be a fun party for the girls. Aubrey had a special day and was so happy all of her friends could come. It was amazing how attentive they all were to 'Belle'. For having that many kids in the house, it was amazingly calm and quiet! Maybe if I dressed up like a princess my girls would listen to me that nicely:-)
We watched Beauty and the Beast tonight. My kids had never seen it!! Funny, eh? Aubrey just loves all of the princesses.
My friend Stefanie took pictures of all of the happenings of the party, which I am very grateful for. She got way better pics then I did, but I got enough that you can see how the party went.
So, Aubrey turned 4. Brady asked tonight, "is she really only 4?" lol Yes. 4 going on 20!!! Sure do love that little princess of ours!!!!
2 nice things said:
Yay. It looks like she had a magical day:) I'm glad the bdays went well. 2 down-1 to go:)
WOWWOWOW! What a party. You are a great mom. I have never even attempted a party but you are inspiring me... slightly.:) Eve turns 4 in Jan. Crazy! Who was Belle?
Post a Comment