Cali loves the excersaucer! She spins in full circles and grabs at, and chews on, all the fun toys. Her feet finally reach the bottom.....Daddy use to put a pillow under her feet so they didn't just dangle. It is hard to remember, at times, that she is still just a wee thing. I guess having older kids I feel like she is older than she is sometimes.
I just love this sweet girl! She is so fun, so happy, and has the greatest smile. She even has a cute little dimple on her cheek:)
Aubrey enjoying cake at a friends birthday party.
Wesley and his friends, Daniel and Natalie.
Love this picture of Aubrey!!! Love, love, love the outfit!!!


mmmmm......YUMMMY! Cali has been eating rice and is now trying out squash and carrots. So far, she likes it all. I love how babies are so curious about food and eating. I love how they watch you and get so excited. And then, they hit about 2 and it all ends. Everything is "yucky" or "gross". And you wonder how they survive!?
mmmmm......YUMMMY! Cali has been eating rice and is now trying out squash and carrots. So far, she likes it all. I love how babies are so curious about food and eating. I love how they watch you and get so excited. And then, they hit about 2 and it all ends. Everything is "yucky" or "gross". And you wonder how they survive!?
Our neighborhood gang, at it again. Luke (the one in the red shirt behind the wagon) went in to get a kidney this past week. His mama gave him one of hers. They are in our prayers! They are a great family. Luke is so kind and the kids love to play with him. We are praying for a speedy recovery for him and his mom.
2 nice things said:
Your kids are so cute! Love the pic of Aubrey in her stylin outfit! :) And I do like your hair, but I love red hair. I wish I would've been born a red head! Looks like you live in a fun neighborhood. Sometimes I wish we had a neighborhood for our girls to grow up in!
Cali is so big now. I need to break out Nicky's old exersaucer thing that is identical to yours. Thats is funny. Luke has a little dimple on his left cheek. Sooo cute. Love babies!
Post a Comment