LOVE IT! Alyssa was eating lunch today and she suddenly stood up and said, "MAMA DEBBIE Dyed her hair RED! It's like a Golden Color!!" I was like no way I just saw her yesterday! It looks GREAT! LOVE IT!
I like it deb!
I think it looks very nice Deb. love dad
It looks cute!!
I love it! You are cute in any hair color girl! :)
It is different but cute. It shows your spunky side. :)
Actually and honestly I really love it. It looks awesome on you.
Love it! It is different, but it's good different! You're always so brave to try new things...I'm too chicken!
Post a Comment
8 nice things said:
LOVE IT! Alyssa was eating lunch today and she suddenly stood up and said, "MAMA DEBBIE Dyed her hair RED! It's like a Golden Color!!" I was like no way I just saw her yesterday! It looks GREAT! LOVE IT!
I like it deb!
I think it looks very nice Deb. love dad
It looks cute!!
I love it! You are cute in any hair color girl! :)
It is different but cute. It shows your spunky side. :)
Actually and honestly I really love it. It looks awesome on you.
Love it! It is different, but it's good different! You're always so brave to try new things...I'm too chicken!
Post a Comment