Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Proof


I "borrowed" this picture from my dads blog:)
Proof that Brady and I did actually repel down into "the bowl" while being eaten alive by millions of crazed nats.
I admit, I was very nervous. I was really tense and my dad had to tell me to loosen up my grip with my left hand and let my right hand brake. Then I got it. Brady went down like he'd been doin' it his whole life. It had been several years since I had gone repelling with the family. I was always pregnant, it seems, and wouldn't go down. I look forward to going next year, except we will be sure to go in the early spring before the nats come out to play.

5 nice things said:

Jenn said...

Wow Deb-I never knew you were so BRAVE! YOU GO GIRL.

Thanks for stopping by last night. You're the best!

Lewis Family said...

Very cool! BTW, the OCD part of me must point out that gnats starts with a g.

Walkers said...

You're braver than I am! I don't know which would be worse... hangin from the ledge of a cliff or being eaten alive by the gnats!

RENEE said...

HOPE YOU GET MORE PICTURES OF YOUR UTAH TRIP, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TRAVEL WITH CHARGER OR EXTRA BATTERIES!

The Mangrum Family said...

Nice - maybe one day I'll be brave enough. That's awesome!