Sunday, December 7, 2008

ABOUT ANGELS

BY WESLEY

"Angels live high up in the sky in the Americas."

"Angels tell you your gonna have babies."

"Angels tell you when you're gonna die in two minutes."

7 nice things said:

Lewis Family said...

I'm only gonna get 2 minutes warning!? I hope I get more warning when I'm gonna have a baby...

Walkers said...

Very insightful young man you have there! Little kids are so funny... I do wonder how much of what they say really is the way it is!

Jenn said...

Wesley is quite the intellectual...very much like his mother....

Rose said...

Wow! Wesley is quite insightful. He will go far in life. I hope I get more then two minutes notice before I die, but I can see why he said that.
:)

Tingey-Call said...

How cute, Kids really do say the neatest, funniest, and cutest things. Wesley is a smart boy. We love you guys.

Ryan and Tawnee said...

Wow- all good things to know about angels...I should write those down somewhere!

Lacey Lu said...

Too Cute!!! Hey, I'm gonna be making my blogs (personal one & Daniel & I's) private, so if you would like to send me an email lia86_04@hotmail.com I will add you. :-) Miss you guys! Love ya bunches!! Keep Smiling!! Life's Gr8!!