Monday, November 10, 2008

TAGGED; TWICE!!

Okay, so I figure I had better participate in this tag since I got it twice now!!

I am suppose to tell you all of six "unspectacular quirks" I have..........But I am not at all weird or quirky! LOL So, I guess I can't do this tag...........................J/J ha ha ha

Okay Jenn and Claudia.............this is for you!!

1. I, like Jenn, obsess over offending people and saying the wrong things. It is bad. Sometimes I loose sleep over situations where I feel like I messed up and hurt somebodys feelings or just said something totally stupid. Yeah, I know, I have just got to get over it!

2. I can't believe I am actually telling the world this, I hope it isn't inappropriate. When I get my kids dressed, I have to match their underwear to what they are wearing. When my sweet hubby gets my kids dressed and the underwear doesn't match right, it just hits a nerve in me. But, I never say anything to him and get over it quickly. Ha! TOP THAT ONE YOU GUYS!!

3. I can't stand walking around the house bare foot. I have always been that way. I always have to have socks or slippers on.

4. I am not very motivated to organize major projects (like piles that build up in my house). It takes me for ever to just dive in and get things organized and cleaned up because it is soooooo overwhelming to me. So, I just sit there and stare at unorganized piles and wish they would fix themselves. Until finally I snap! And I can't take it anymore and just start throwing things away.

5. I like to keep the butter out on the counter so it stays soft. Some people do this, but some think I am weird for doing it.

6. I am obsessed with expiration dates on food! Some would say I go over board. Just ask my good friend Arin (life long friend and room mate during my single days)...........I threw a turkey away once that sat in our fridge for like a week, and it had already been thawed and in her dads firdge when she got it that week before. I was only thinking of her and protecting her from food poisoning. She was SOOOOOOOOOOOO mad at me. But I promise, it was getting slimy and gross! The day I threw it out was the day she was going to come home and cook it up. She had been dreaming of eating it all day long. LOL! I still laugh about that. I think she is finally getting to laughing point. But maybe not.

Okay, I tag Brittany, Jessica, Michelle, Autumn, Alicia, Tawnee. I think that is six new people that have not been tagged yet. Anyone else who feels the great desire to participate.......GO FOR IT!
Here are the rules: 1. Link to the person who tagged you and comment in the comment section on their original "quirk: post. 2. Mention the rules on your blog. 3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you. 4. Tag 6 bloggers ( or more) by linking to them. 5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

2 nice things said:

Anonymous said...

I never knew you matched the kids' underwear!! I guess we aren't on the same page. I don't think I will ever knowingly mathc their underwear.
Also for people that wonder how we stay so thin. We just throw out all of our food even before we eat it.
Debbie you are the best
Brady.

Jenn said...

Ah...that is so sweet that Brady comments on your blog....ahhh....

THAT IS HIL.AR.EE..OUS about the underwear. But not that strange. I can totally relate on liking to match.

OKay so I am raging about the 4th book....what the heck?? I have half to go so Julie said it is supposed to get better....we'll have to talk.