Aubrey got a hold of the camera this time......... funny girl.
It is usually Wesley.



Well, it has been a week and a couple of days since the hurricane hit and life seems to be returning back to normal more and more. Although there are still plenty of messes to clean up. Slowly people are getting power back. Slowly people are getting back to life as we knew it before.
There are so many good people in this area who go out of there way to help those in need. I am so grateful to see that.
So, enough on Ike, he will soon be only a memory........a very tragic memory for some. Our prayers go out to all who are suffering and in pain and who have lost so much from all this.
Now, how are the Tingey's? We are marching forward doing what we can to help those who are still with out power etc. The kids are good. Rowdy, but good. Church was a doozy today. We only had sacrament meeting though. Aubrey was sad because she really wanted to go to nursery. Even Wesley said he wanted to go to his class.
WESLEY: Wesley has been really emotional lately??? Maybe he is having sympathy emotions from his mom? But, he is good. He is funny as ever. He is learning more and more vocabulary, and it makes us laugh to hear how he uses some words. Last night he was talking about being disappointed and how it really "freaks 'him' out". Makes no sense, I know. So, we spent some time explaining what disappointed means.
I keep asking him what he wants to be for Halloween. Usually he tells me he wants to be a train. The other day I asked him what he wanted to be, and he told me he wants to be a green gumball! His friend, Stacey, was here and she said, "And I will be a pink gumball and me and Wesley can get married and kiss!". Oh my goodness. That was funny. The even funnier part was when Wesley said, "I am not going to marry you. I'm not going to marry anybody. I'm just a kid!". Phew! What a relief. Lets hope he keeps that mentality for long while.
AUBREY: Aubrey is so funny with her baby dolls. She carries them around, talks to them, sings to them, and even changes their diapers. The cutest part of that is when she grabs there feet together and lifts their legs to wipe their bums. She is going to be a very good helper, I am sure, when this next baby gets here. She loves Barney right now. It is cute. We have a Barney DVD with nursery rhymes and songs and she will sit and sing all the songs along with Barney and his gang. It is so sweet. She has a great ear for music and is really good at mimicking the music.
Wesley is in for it because Aubrey has started to fight back. It is about to drive me nuts. They hit each other all day long it seems like. Any suggestions on what I can do to control this????
BRADY AND DEBBIE: Brady gets to go back to the office tomorrow, which is sooner than he thought he'd be going back. It will be nice for him, I'm sure. Debbie is just happy because she finally got her floors mopped. It is amazing what having a clean floor can do for a mom. And oh! Lets just say her belly really popped out over night. Time for the maternity clothes!! We celebrated out 5 year wedding anniversary this past week! Brady bought Debbie some flowers, juice, Root beer, and Basic 4 Cereal. It was wonderful. We'll really celebrate later when there isn't so much to do. Debbie's friend, Amber, was so thoughtful and brought over a pretty blooming plant.
It is usually Wesley.
Well, it has been a week and a couple of days since the hurricane hit and life seems to be returning back to normal more and more. Although there are still plenty of messes to clean up. Slowly people are getting power back. Slowly people are getting back to life as we knew it before.
There are so many good people in this area who go out of there way to help those in need. I am so grateful to see that.
So, enough on Ike, he will soon be only a memory........a very tragic memory for some. Our prayers go out to all who are suffering and in pain and who have lost so much from all this.
Now, how are the Tingey's? We are marching forward doing what we can to help those who are still with out power etc. The kids are good. Rowdy, but good. Church was a doozy today. We only had sacrament meeting though. Aubrey was sad because she really wanted to go to nursery. Even Wesley said he wanted to go to his class.
WESLEY: Wesley has been really emotional lately??? Maybe he is having sympathy emotions from his mom? But, he is good. He is funny as ever. He is learning more and more vocabulary, and it makes us laugh to hear how he uses some words. Last night he was talking about being disappointed and how it really "freaks 'him' out". Makes no sense, I know. So, we spent some time explaining what disappointed means.
I keep asking him what he wants to be for Halloween. Usually he tells me he wants to be a train. The other day I asked him what he wanted to be, and he told me he wants to be a green gumball! His friend, Stacey, was here and she said, "And I will be a pink gumball and me and Wesley can get married and kiss!". Oh my goodness. That was funny. The even funnier part was when Wesley said, "I am not going to marry you. I'm not going to marry anybody. I'm just a kid!". Phew! What a relief. Lets hope he keeps that mentality for long while.
AUBREY: Aubrey is so funny with her baby dolls. She carries them around, talks to them, sings to them, and even changes their diapers. The cutest part of that is when she grabs there feet together and lifts their legs to wipe their bums. She is going to be a very good helper, I am sure, when this next baby gets here. She loves Barney right now. It is cute. We have a Barney DVD with nursery rhymes and songs and she will sit and sing all the songs along with Barney and his gang. It is so sweet. She has a great ear for music and is really good at mimicking the music.
Wesley is in for it because Aubrey has started to fight back. It is about to drive me nuts. They hit each other all day long it seems like. Any suggestions on what I can do to control this????
BRADY AND DEBBIE: Brady gets to go back to the office tomorrow, which is sooner than he thought he'd be going back. It will be nice for him, I'm sure. Debbie is just happy because she finally got her floors mopped. It is amazing what having a clean floor can do for a mom. And oh! Lets just say her belly really popped out over night. Time for the maternity clothes!! We celebrated out 5 year wedding anniversary this past week! Brady bought Debbie some flowers, juice, Root beer, and Basic 4 Cereal. It was wonderful. We'll really celebrate later when there isn't so much to do. Debbie's friend, Amber, was so thoughtful and brought over a pretty blooming plant.
Here are a couple of pics from our wedding day. We were sealed in the Monticello, Utah Temple by Debbie's Grampa Hawkins.
What an adorable couple, eh??


7 nice things said:
Happy ANNIVERSARY! You look gorgeous and you are an adorable couple.
It is so fun to read about the kids and you too. Children are such a huge blessing. We are all glad that life is getting back to normal for ya'll.
Love ya.
Yes, you are an adorable couple! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! Now, I want to see a picture of that popped out belly!
I love your wedding pics! Y'all look so awesome! 5 years - you are on a roll! Congrats!
So sweet! Happy Anniversary!
Damian said Brady looks like someone off tv and I thought the same thing. This is a good pic of u guys. I never got to see any of your wedding pictures
Post a Comment