All Wesley wants for Christmas is.......
A green 4-Wheeler!! Our neighbor a couple houses down has one of those power wheels and Wesley really likes it. He told me he really wants a 4-Wheeler for Christmas. I told him to write a letter to Santa. I would love to get him one. We shall see though. It was kinda fun for us to have the kids all home last week. The streets a very quiet now that the schools have re-opened. We were out every day all day last week. The weather was so wonderful. Now, it has warmed back up and the humidity is back. I can't wait for it to cool down for a while.
Aubrey pushing her friend Gavin. Do you love that Aubrey has no shoes on and is in her pajamas??
This is one of our newest pieces of furniture. A friend of ours is down sizing to a smaller apartment, so we bought this piece (he called it a Beau's Chest or Queen Anne's Chest), a little dresser, a book shelf, and a chair. I absolutely love this piece!!! It is a nice start to filling up our front sitting room, which has been empty for a very long time. It is an antique. I'd like to find out more about it. I just love it.
I had Brady pull out my Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations last night. I love fall. I love decorating for fall. My favorite is to decorate for Thanksgiving. Last year I bought some resin figures on sale at Hobby Lobby. One of them is this beautiful Native American couple holding baskets of Indian Corn. I couldn't find it in all of the fall boxes and Brady eventually found it stuffed into one of the Christmas boxes and the mans head was broken off!!!! But, Brady is trying to glue all of the pieces together and we will see how it turns out. It is sitting on top of the chest pictured above.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Posted by Texas Tingey at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 nice things said:
Post a Comment