Tuesday, October 2, 2012



                                                        My 3 darlings all at about age 2!

I can't believe I don't have "babies" any more!  We are definitely moving on to a different stage of life.  It is bittersweet. 

I think I miss my boy as a toddler the most.  But it is so fun to see him growing up and learning so much!  He is a whiz at math.  He can add double digits in his head way faster than I can!  He is so smart and so fun.  He loves to make people laugh.  He is such a wonderful person.  I am so blessed to have him for a son. 

My girls are growing up and learning so much. They are such good friends, which I love to see.  I miss those tiny little hands, but love to see them developing talents and becoming their own little people. I am grateful to be able to be apart of the things they love.  Like dance, school, Capoiera, playing.....

Life is moving forward.  I will always miss those little sweeties;  but overall, it feels good.   

2 nice things said:

teawithrose@hotmail.com said...

awe.. yes it is bitter sweet to watch your children grow up. Just keep on enjoying every minute. You have a very beautiful family.

Rebecca said...

They are cute! Time flies doesn't it. Glad you are stopping to smell the roses. :)